The Market Practice Board, established by the Board of Securities Market Association, is responsible for following the development of corporate governance regulation and practices in the Finnish market. The Market Practice Board promotes good corporate governance and securities market practice in relation to Finnish listed companies.
The Market Practice Board interprets and provides guidance on the practical application of the Finnish corporate governance code either upon request or based on its own initiative.
Listed companies with a Supporting Membership and their advisors may request for interpretation from the Market Practice Board without additional charges. The request must be provided as a written application. Secretaries of the Market Practice Board provide further information on the process.
Chair professor Seppo Villa, University of Helsinki
Vice Chair Director, Chief Investment Officer Hanna Hiidenpalo, Elo Mutual Pension Insurance Company
Other members of the Market Practice Board are:
- General Counsel Tiina Halmesmäki, Capman Plc
- Deputy Chief Executive Anne Horttanainen, Finland Chamber of Commerce
- CLO, General Counsel Sakari Knuutti, Optomed Plc
- EVP, Corporate Affairs and Legal, Group General Counsel Sami Pauni, Huhtamäki Plc
- Corporate Secretary Jaakko Raulo, Nasdaq Nordic Ltd
- Assistant General Counsel Jari Suvanto, Stora Enso Oyj
- Senior Legal Counsel Anne Teitto, Sampo Plc
- Senior Adviser Hannu Ylänen, Confederation of Finnish Industries EK
- Associate General Counsel Tapani Manninen
- Senior Advisor Ville Kajala
Associate General Counsel
NASDAQ Helsinki Oy
Tel. +358 9 6166 7210
Senior Advisor, Company and Securities Law, Corporate Governance
Finland Chamber of Commerce
Tel. +358 50 376 1460