The Market Practice Board, established by the Board of Securities Market Association, is responsible for following the development of corporate governance regulation and practices in the Finnish market. The Market Practice Board promotes good corporate governance and securities market practice in relation to Finnish listed companies.
The Market Practice Board interprets and provides guidance on the practical application of the Finnish corporate governance code either upon request or based on its own initiative.
Listed companies with a Supporting Membership and their advisors may request for interpretation from the Market Practice Board without additional charges. The request must be provided as a written application. Secretaries of the Market Practice Board provide further information on the process.
The chairman of the Market Practice Board is professor Seppo Villa, University of Helsinki.
Other members of the Market Practice Board are:
- Investment Director Hanna Hiidenpalo, Eläke-Tapiola
- Deputy Chief Executive Leena Linnainmaa, Finland Chamber of Commerce
- Group Vice President, Legal, and General Counsel Sami Pauni, Huhtamaki Plc
- Director, Legal Affairs Outi Raekivi, Technopolis Plc
- Corporate Secretary Jaakko Raulo, Nasdaq Nordic Ltd
- General Counsel Kaarina Ståhlberg , Posti Group Plc
- Adviser Santeri Suominen, Confederation of Finnish Industries EK
- Assistant General Counsel Jari Suvanto, Stora Enso Plc
- Senior Legal Counsel Anne Teitto, Sampo Plc
- Associate General Counsel Tapani Manninen
- Legal Counsel Antti Turunen
Associate General Counsel
NASDAQ Helsinki Oy
Tel. +358 9 6166 7210
Finland Chamber of Commerce
Tel. +358 9 4242 6265