Board of Securities Market Association
The chairman of the Board of Securities Market Association is Timo Ritakallio.
Other members of the Board:
- Maija-Liisa Friman
- Henrik Husman (vice chairman)
- Leena Niemistö
- Jari Paasikivi
- Laura Raitio
The secretary to the Board:
Senior Advisor, Company and Securities Law, Corporate Governance
Finland Chamber of Commerce
Tel. +358 50 376 1460
The Board of Securities Market Association has established a permanent secretariat to manage the activities of the association. The secretariat monitors the development of market practices and regulation, prepares the matters for the board of Securities Market Association as well as for the Takeover Board and the Market Practice Board, and act as contact persons.
- Associate General Counsel Tapani Manninen, Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd
- Corporate Secretary Jaakko Raulo, Nasdaq Nordic Ltd Oy
- Senior Advisor Ville Kajala, Finland Chamber of Commerce
- Adviser Hannu Ylänen, Elinkeinoelämän keskusliitto.