Board of Securities Market Association
The chairman of the Board of Securities Market Association is Timo Ritakallio.
Other members of the Board:
- Non-Executive Director Leena Niemistö, various companies
- Non-Executive Director Maija-Liisa Friman, various companies
- CEO Henrik Husman, NASDAQ Helsinki Ltd (vicechairman)
- Non-Executive Director Jari Paasikivi, various companies.
The secretary to the Board:
Finland Chamber of Commerce
Telephone +358 9 4242 6265
The Board of Securities Market Association has established a permanent secretariat to manage the activities of the association. The secretariat monitors the development of market practices and regulation, prepares the matters for the board of Securities Market Association as well as for the Takeover Board and the Market Practice Board, and act as contact persons.
- Deputy Chief Officer Leena Linnainmaa, Finland Chamber of Commerce
- Associate General Counsel Tapani Manninen, Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd
- Corporate Secretary Jaakko Raulo, Nasdaq Nordic Ltd Oy
- Diretor, Legal Affairs and Administration, Hannu Rautiainen, Confederation of Finnish industries EK,
- Legal Counsel Antti Turunen, Finland Chamber of Commerce
- Adviser Hannu Ylänen, Elinkeinoelämän keskusliitto.