The Advisory Board of Finnish Listed Companies is a cooperation body established by the Confederation of Finnish Industries EK and Finland Chamber of Commerce. The main objective of the Advisory Board is to improve the interaction between Finnish listed companies, particularly on matters related to securities market regulation.
The Advisory Board operates closely with the legal committees of Finnish Industries EK and Finland Chamber of Commerce as well as with the Securities Market Association. The Advisory Board aims to support an environment where good practices within the securities market are developed primarily through well-established self-regulation. The Advisory Board may provide advise to the Securities Market Association on new initiatives regarding self-regulation.
The chairman of the Advisory Board is CFO Peter Johansson, Sampo Plc.
Other members of Advisory Board are:
- Sirpa Poitsalo, vice chairman, Konecranes Plc
- Jukka Ala-Mello, Kone Plc
- Kim Ignatius, Sanoma Plc
- Jutta Karlsson, Pöyry Plc
- Tapio Korpeinen, UPM Plc
- Mikko Korttila, Alma Media Plc
- Leena Linnainmaa, Finalnd Chamber fo Commerce
- Mika Majoinen, Kesko Plc
- Jukka Naulapää, Stockmann Plc
- Sirpa-Helena Sormunen, Fortum Plc
- Jari Suvanto, Stora Enso Plc
- Tommi Toivola, Confederation of Finnish Industries EK
- Legal Adviser Santeri Suominen, Confederation of Finnish Industries EK
Confederation of Finnish Industries EK
Tel. +358 50 463 7822