The Advisory Board of Finnish Listed Companies is a cooperation body established by the Confederation of Finnish Industries EK and Finland Chamber of Commerce. The main objective of the Advisory Board is to improve the interaction between Finnish listed companies, particularly on matters related to securities market regulation.
The Advisory Board operates closely with the legal committees of Finnish Industries EK and Finland Chamber of Commerce as well as with the Securities Market Association. The Advisory Board aims to support an environment where good practices within the securities market are developed primarily through well-established self-regulation. The Advisory Board may provide advise to the Securities Market Association on new initiatives regarding self-regulation.
The chairman of the Advisory Board is Mikko Korttila, Alma Media Corporation.
Other members of Advisory Board are:
- Jukka Ala-Mello, Kone Plc
- Anne Horttanainen, Finland Chamber of Commerce
- Tapio Korpeinen, UPM Plc
- Jussi Koskinen, Nordea Bank Plc
- Lasse Luukkainen, Kesko Plc
- Jukka Naulapää, Stockmann Plc
- Esa Niinimäki, Nokia Plc
- Sirpa Poitsalo, vice chairman, Konecranes Plc
- Eeva Sipilä, Metso Abp
- Sirpa-Helena Sormunen, Fortum Plc
- Jari Suvanto, Stora Enso Plc
- Anne Teitto, Sampo Plc
- Tommi Toivola, Confederation of Finnish Industries EK
- Senior Advisor Ville Kajala, Finland Chamber of Commerce
Senior Advisor, Company and Securities Law, Corporate Governance
Finland Chamber of Commerce
Tel. +358 50 376 1460